How are these two series similar? Oh, let me count the ways…
1. Long, complicated fantasy series
2. Even the titles!
3. A multitude of characters to try and keep straight in your head
4. Set in a world with lots of different countries and cultures
5. Lots and lots of scheming
6. Magic (I know this isn’t such a big part of GoT yet but I can tell it’s going to be. Winter is coming!)
7. Women wanting to be knights
8. Innapropriate romances galore
9. Swordfighting as an art
Obviously I really like both as well!